- Our Products
- Pharmaceutical Ointment
Manufacturer of a wide range of products which include permethrin lotion 5% w/w.
Permethrin Lotion 5% w/w
Product Price: Rs 109 / PieceGet Best Price
We are one of the leading Permethrin Lotion 5% w/w supplier, manufacturer and exporter, offering only the best quality medicine with complete support globally.
|Packaging Size||60 ml in 1 bottle|
|Product Type||Finished Product|
|Packaging Type||60 ml in 1 bottle|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
What is Permethrin Lotion?Permethrin lotion is used in the treatment of scabies in adults and children aged 2 months and over. Adults and children aged 2 months and older can use OTC permethrin in the treatment of lice (small insects that stick themselves to the skin of the head). Permethrin belongs to the scabicides and pediculicides class of drugs. It works by removing lice and mites from the body.How to Use Permethrin
- Permethrin is applied to the skin as a lotion or cream. Permethrin is available over-the-counter as a lotion to treat the scalp and hair.
- Permethrin lotion should be applied to the skin, hair, and scalp only. it should not be gotten into your eyes, nose, ears, mouth, or vaginal area. Permethrin should not be used on your brows or eyelashes.
- If permethrin gets into your eyes, immediately flush them with water. If your eyes are still sensitive after washing with water, get medical attention immediately.
- If you are sensitive to permethrin, pyrethrins, ragweed, other medicines, or any of the substances in permethrin lotion, tell your doctor immediately.
- Tell your doctor about any additional drugs, vitamins, nutraceuticals, or herbal products you're taking or planning to use.
- If you have a pregnancy, planning to become pregnant, or breastfeeding, notify your doctor.
- Scabies can cause skin irritation, such as itching, swelling, and redness, which might worsen following treatment with permethrin. It's possible that minor burning or stinging will occur. Notify your doctor immediately if any of these side effects persist or worsen.
- Remember that your doctor provided this medication because he or she believes the advantage to you exceeds the risk of adverse effects. The majority of people who take this medicine do not have any substantial adverse effects.
- Permethrin is a medication used to treat scabies.
- It can also be used to treat lice on the head.
- It should be taken according to your doctor's instructions for dosage and duration.
- If the problem remains after fourteen days of treatment, the doctor may recommend a different treatment.
- Prior to taking a bath or shower, apply a small amount of this medication all over your body and let it on for 8-14 hours.
Get Best QuoteRequest A Callback